At Joshi & Patel, our car accident attorneys and personal injury lawyers proudly represent victims who have suffered a personal injury or have lost loved ones in an automobile accident. Our car accident lawyers will assist you in recovering damages to cover your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, as well as any necessary ongoing support for you and/or your family in the traumatic aftermath of a motor vehicle accident.
When you schedule a free consultation, we will have the opportunity to discuss your case over the phone or through video conferencing. If you prefer in person, we can set up a meeting at our law offices or your home or hospital room, whatever is most convenient for you. Our Georgia law auto accident attorneys will thoroughly explain your legal options after suffering a serious injury as a result of an accident. Together, we will collaborate to determine the next steps for fair compensation.
Why Choose Joshi & Patel Car Accident Lawyers?
If you or a family member have suffered an injury after a car accident, you should consider our firm for the following reasons:
• We are an award-winning, nationally recognized law firm and have obtained multi-millions in total verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients.
• We have decades of experience handling greater Atlanta area with car accident cases. With our extensive experience, we have seen, handled and acquired settlements on many different types of car accident cases and unique situations. We can address your case efficiently to help you triumphantly receive the maximum compensation for your individual case.
• We treat our clients like family, compassionately listening to your case and fighting for your rights.
• When you work with our firm, you receive responsive communication throughout your entire case. Our clients can expect responses from any correspondence, calls, or emails.
• We value our reputation as trustworthy car accident attorneys and will diligently work on your case to uphold this reputation.
We realize the days that follow a car accident can be a traumatic, overwhelming and difficult time for our clients. Therefore once we analyze your case, we will provide you with customized advice. We will also answer any questions you have, those specific to your case or common auto accident-related questions such as;
What steps you should take after a car accident?
What is the timeline of a car accident lawsuit?
Who is responsible for paying the bill for your car repairs or your medical bills?
Do you have a strong case if you choose to pursue a lawsuit?
What does your personal insurance policy cover?
What if your insurance company wrongfully denies your claim?
How it affects your case if the other driver was negligent and was either exceeding the speed limit, drunk or distracted driving or otherwise driving dangerously when they caused the accident?
Our auto accident lawyers have a successful history of representing victims of serious car accidents in Atlanta and throughout Georgia for years. We have two convenient locations, Atlanta and Buford, this best provides options for our clients to meet with us. The combined experience of our lawyers amounts to decades of casework on personal injury and wrongful deaths. This has resulted in significant settlements for our clients, including:
• $3M Brain injury settlement-pedestrian injury
• $1.24M Wrongful Death Settlement when victim was struck by vehicle being driven by a Georgia Bureau of Investigation employee.
• $950,000 brain injury settlement regarding a client who was injured while in a ride share.
• $80,000 another Ride Share vehicle incident settlementÂ
• $150,000 Settlement ($75,000.00 for Mother and $75,000.00 for child) for car accident caused by drunk driver.
Joshi & Patel offers a free case evaluation, no obligation consultation. Once it has been determined that you have a case, we will work for you on a contingent fee basis. In other words, you don’t pay your car accident attorney fees up-front! Instead, you sign an agreement to pay us a percentage of your settlement amount. You pay us absolutely nothing unless you recover.
Remember that a car accident attorney already has extensive experience with the settlement negotiation process and can negotiate much more effectively than someone who is unfamiliar with personal injury law, and we will ensure the best outcome for your case.
**Many of our blog articles discuss the law. All information provided about the law is very general in nature and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Every situation is different and should be analyzed by a lawyer who can provide individualized advice based on the facts involved in your unique situation, and a consideration of all of the nuances of the statutes and case law that apply at the time.